Forum for ladies to discuss business opportunities, and also share their problems and challenges with other group members.
163 Members

You need to be a member of Worldprofit Social Community to add comments!

Join Worldprofit Social Community

Comments are closed.

Comments

• Find us on Facebook

Contact Me

Edna Yates

360-263-2386

eyates7@tds.net

Simple Pleasures Deeply Felt

Order Here

• I am - the two most powerful words in the world,
    for whatever we put after them becomes our reality.
    http://ow.ly/3AD85
  • Visit Us at our Fan Page

Contact Me
  • Your  Business Center Online pays you to participate by using credits, which converts into cash. Its similar to using Facebook—except you get paid to post and answer photos, videos, polls, status messages, etc. It's a group of like-minded individuals who are are interested in earning extra money.

ybcr-online.com/join.php?idAff=45
  • I am writing to invite you to read some of my personal daily journal entries. When you read each entry, you are making it possible to send a child to attend at least one month free at my fashion program at Fashion Models Institute. The link can be found at: http://imanimagazine.com/blogs2011.htm
  •  

Don't be deceived by "Free" - the incomes will be HUGE! Local Markets & Global!

This concept is proven and resulted in a company being offered 6
    Billion $ from Google - and they turned it down!

They have 40 million subscribers because it's a win / win for the
    company / businesses / members.

Join TCA for Free and share in the profits of this proven business
    model! 

$6 Billion national news story: 
    http://freecash.thecustomeradvantage.com
    (watch the short videos and it will make sense)

It costs nothing to join - and it will never cost you anything -
    plus, you can save a lot of money!

We get paid when members take advantage of the tremendous local
    offers for products / services - which has been proven to work
    (see $6 Billion news report)!

There is a "Viral Calculator" you can play with - take a look at
    this - if you only:

* They signed up 3 people @ month for FREE, and...
    * Everyone spent just $10 @ month on the fantastic local deals they
    want... then

Month 12 your monthly residual income would be $199,267.50. 

Please go here and join for Free: 
    http://freecash.thecustomeradvantage.com/

Then watch the short movies!   Then... plug into our team!

Email me with any questions.

• Regret City

I had not really planned on taking a trip this time of year, and yet I found myself packing rather hurriedly. This trip was going to be unpleasant and I knew in advance that no real good would come of it. This is my annual "Guilt Trip."

I got tickets to fly there on "WISH-I-HAD" airlines. It was an extremely short flight. I got my "baggage," which I could not check. I chose to carry it myself all the way. It was loaded down with a thousand memories of "what might have been." No one greeted me as I entered the terminal to the . I say international because people from all over the world come to this dismal town.

As I checked into the "Last Resort" Hotel, I noticed that they would be hosting the year's most important event -- the annual "Pity Party." I wasn't going to miss that great social occasion. Many of the towns leading citizens would be there.

First, there would be the "Done" family; you know, "Should Have," "Would Have" and "Could Have." Then came the "I Had" family. You probably know old "Wish" and his clan. Of course, the "Opportunities" family; "Missed and Lost," would be present. The biggest family there would be the "Yesterday's."

There are far too many of them to count, but each one would have a very sad story to share. Of course, "Shattered Dreams" would surely make and appearance. "It's Their Fault" family would regale us with stories (excuses) about how things had failed in their life. Each story would be loudly applauded by the "Don't Blame Me" and "I Couldn't Help It" committee.

To make a long story short, I went to this depressing party, knowing full well there would be no real benefit in doing so. And, as usual, I became very depressed. But as I thought about all of the stories of failures brought back from the past, it occurred to me that this trip and subsequent "pity parties" COULD be cancelled by ME!

I started to realize that I did not have to be there. And I didn't have to be depressed. One thing kept going through my mind, I CAN'T CHANGE YESTERDAY, BUT I DO HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE TODAY A WONDERFUL DAY. I can be happy, joyous, fulfilled, encouraged, as well as being encouraging.

Knowing this, I left immediately, and didn't leave a forwarding address. Am I sorry for mistakes I've made in the past? YES! But there is no way to undo them.

So, if you're planning a trip back to , please cancel all those reservations now. Instead, take a trip to a nice place called: "Starting Again." I like it so much that I made it my permanent residence. My neighbors, the "Been Forgiven" and the "We're Saved" are so very helpful. By the way, you don't have to carry around the heavy baggage anymore either. That load is lifted from your shoulders upon arrival. But don't take my word for it, find out for yourself. -

Determine Your Why This Year Because Your Why Determines Your Success.

Barbara Harnsberger

1-800-441-5972

bjmarketingtips@gmail.com

• sexyinkgirlaccountant.jpg
    blogger.png facebook.png linkedin.png twitter.png youtube.png WorldProfit.png logo-rss-feed.png
  • Ken Eggleston is the founder and CEO of Monitium. He along with his team of experts are visionaries who saw the holes in the network marketing industry and are determined to create a platform for all network marketers to succeed.

Monitium's platform benefits everyone in the industry, regardless of your experience.    From the novice to the expert you are able to gain financial freedom with Monitium. In the existing plans you typically need a down line of a thousand or more to earn a six-figure income.

With Monitium, with as little as a couple hundred people under you, you are able to join multiple companies therefore you receive multiple checks. The experienced Multi Level Marketer no longer has to focus on the company they are in falling apart or leaders jumping ship, allowing all there efforts to go into continuing to build strong relationships in the Monitium platform.

Monitium offers a state-of-the-art back office with all the extensive tools you need to build a professional business.
    Imagine, numerous e-mails, 800 phone number, training videos, daily webinars, your own personal website, numerous personalized landing pages, video e-mails and unsurpassed analytics so you can track your hot prospect.

Now you have to make the decision is this for me or do I want to keep starting over and build a new downline every time I choose to get involved with a new MLM business? 

For the first time ever, there is a group for women called Monitium Network of Women, MNOW. Treasure Milinovich is the founder and her goal is to empower women and build lasting relationships while securing financial freedom.

You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. Right now Monitium is Free to join for 30 Days.  

Life=Risk...Is This The Year You Start Your Own Business?

Monitium is the Greatest Movement in Network Marketing Since Network Marketing was Created!

To Your Success,

Barbara Harnsberger

1-800-441-5972

503-848-7026

• ATTENTION ALL MOMS!

We are the only business online that is offering:

A. An affordable $29 product that is Globally useful and changing lives
    B. Proven Systems to automate income
    C. A Program that Actually works with any home business you might already be in
    D. Weekly pay up to Ten Thousand US Dollars
    E. And our Program is being written about in Major US Home Business publications
    F. Being Voted this Year's Most Exciting Home Business for the World

And..if you PreEnrolll on our site for Free, we will reserve you ONE FREE POSITION. You can then observe how our system truly does automate this business and how quickly we can put others below you.

This offer is WORLDWIDE, and we are doing BIG NUMBERS in over 80 countries, including the UK, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, SOUTH AFRICA, AND MANY OTHERS!!

If you want to learn about how our proven automated system works, then you must PreEnroll on the site below for Free...Otherwise, you will miss the full picture.

http://uniquedivamom73.myopportunitypro.com/page5

The first people to PreEnroll Free on our site have EVERYONE else that we bring in from AROUND THE WORLD placed UNDER THEM. So DON'T HESITATE!

To Your Success
    Lisa Marks
    http://uniquedivamom73.pbptour.com

This reply was deleted.

Chew the Fat Off

Join The Hottest Wellness Trend & Next Billion Dollar Industry! We are global!Be Part Of The CBD Hemp Oil New Product Line Launch!!CTFO offers the highest quality products!You'll want to try our products for yourself!Sign up for a free membership, try our products and tell your friends. It's that simple.#CTFOhttp://www.tpittman.myctfo.com/ewlcpCTFO free to join3.jpg

Read more…
0 Replies

Own Piece of a Google-like Company--NEW!

Be an ownerThe largest social networking websites of the world realize a revenue of several billions of dollars annually by enabling all free use of their websites for their users.The aim of GlobAllShare is not merely to enable free use for the users, but to make them feel the global community their own and thereby they will shape it as they find it appropriate. That is why GlobAllShare ensures ownership status to each user in the form of free shares during the pre-organisation stage.Each…

Read more…
0 Replies

Ladies this is a great opportunity!!! It's work...but it's worth it!!

Looking for an opportunity that can take you  there?  Do YOU have what it takes ?Simple System.  Real people.  Real Product.  REAL INCOME!    10,000 Americans are turning 65 every day and they are NOT financially prepared  for retirement.  Millions of Americans in their 40s and 50s have NO retirement savings or grossly underfunded plans.  90% have no financial provision for disability or catastrophic illness. It's a massive problem... ... we have the SOLUTION,  and therefore a MASSIVE…

Read more…
1 Reply