let talk about what we do. So please post
92 Members

You need to be a member of Worldprofit Social Community to add comments!

Join Worldprofit Social Community

Comments are closed.

Comments

• http://www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/AH/AH46761

Your FREE home business is here! Never pay one cent.

• First Ever ICCycle Explosion TEAM is Here!

Hello fellow Marketer
    PayOnce2X1 has revolutionized the way ICCycle works. I have never seen anything like this! First of all, not only do you get a paid ICCycle position after bringing in only 2 people, other people that cycle will follow you until you have a SOLID downline. You do not even have to be a guru or worry about promoting your ICCycle business.

Put Your 9K earnings potential on auto-pilot with these guys.

Come check it out for yourself:
    http://www.payonce2x1.com/?id=42

Thank me later,
    William Warner
    banner2.jpg
  • 6004.gif
  • Free to join website You make money by helping to boost the rankings if you are a member of staropoly.  Go to :  www.TODHD.com and post something and that way you will help me make money without spending any of your money. Help me boost the ranking now.  If by chance you would like to join staropoly and make some money , you can check out the website address at the end portion of this message. By invitation only Ingdirect is encouraging people to save, and giving savers a bonus of $25.00 after a $250.00 deposit for 30 days just to get the bonus, the money is still linked to your original Bank account.  Free money to help you save more.And you can offer up to 50 up your friends the same invitation, and get $10.00 for each friend that accepts your invitation, therefore receive up to $500.00 just for encouraging your...friends to save some money this year. You do not have to change banks just save with this bank at the same time plus earn a % on it.  Ask me how?  Just email me at: jtspecprod@excite.com .  By the way I also
    found out about a great way to promote what ever Biz Op you are in
    This will be very big you will have a chance to have a major star helping to promote your business,the work at home included. You can Join with me at this website: http://www.necktieman.staropoly.com.

Calm mind, healthy body is the way to stay young empowers you. – Don’t sit to be fit, your family w…
  • This great home business allows you to make money when you pay bills for services you're already using! Watch the power point or video at http://www.atlcell.biz for more info.
  • 
    banner.gif
  • CLICK2SELL PARTNESKAYA NETWORK - PROGRAM RECOMMENDATIONS GET Expected return Advancing CLICK2SELL! 
    Earn 30% of each payment on the transaction, which receives Click2Sell once held for sale at the guest in Click2Sell member - whether a seller or a partner - for so long, how long they are active!

WHY PROMOTE CLICK2SELL? 
    EXCELLENT PASSIVE INCOME FOR LIFE! 
    Get 30% of the contributions each invited member, which he pays Click2Sell. You will be paid for as long as the invited vendors or partners will remain active and sell products! Once you invite new members to Click2Sell - you can relax! Others will work for you!

EASY TO FIT ALL 
    Just a few easy steps and you can start making money using Click2Sell Program Recommendations. Improving REPORTS 
    Click2Sell offers a unique monitors the system, which collects information on all recommended polzvatelyam, number of transactions conducted, and of course, your earned a commission! It's free, nothing to loose! 
    Program Recommendations Click2Sell this proposal without risk, it's free!
    http://aumedved.join.click2sell.eu

• Greetings Fellow Marketers,

Serious Network Marketers Only--Exclusive Home Biz Countries Huge Launch—

Most Of The Biggest Internet Home Business Teams Are Now Outside Of The United States

Would You Like To Expand Into These Areas And Boom Your Business?

Our New Exclusive Foreign Country Home Business Team Builder Launches Now

This Is Only Available To Very Serious Networkers

Right now the hottest home business areas are outside of the United States.

There are countries right now where the concept of an internet home business is the biggest thing going in the business world. These countries are heavily involved with the use of the internet, wireless and text message systems.

They are ready for huge and rapid team building. Millionaires are already being made.

We now can target these countries and have the lead and sales assistance resources to build giant teams fast.

This is only available to very serious home business distributors who are fully prepared to build themselves a profitable business.

We are a team building business, teamwork makes dreams work for all of us.

1) We will help you build a database with a free list builder and you get access to the entire list at no cost.

2) We supply you with a FREE hi-tech lead generation site using a state of the art hi-definition movie. This site is designed to build any type of home business.

3) You lock in a spot in a massive global launch of a hi-tech product that is already shaking the industry.

4) You get access to free mentoring delivered each week on how to succeed in the home business world.

To ensure huge income potential of your locked in spot you need to ...

Please feel free to contact me with questions,

Edna Yates

eyates7@tds.net

360-263-2386

• banner.gif

What is AlertPay Money Cycler and how it works?

It's simple, you buy a position and you are added on the bottom of the list. When more people purchase more positions after you, you go up on the cycler list. On every cycled position, you will earn 300 % of your position value.

Which payment processors do you use?

We accept only AlertPay currently.

How much 1 position costs?

One position will cost you $5.00 USD.

When will I get my money?

Everyday the administrator will payout both cycles (the term we use when you tripple your money) and commissions via AlertPay. You will get one payment for all that is owed you. At any time you will be able to see the total amount owing to you from your members section.

How long will it take to get Tripple (300%) my money?

The more people buy a position after you - the faster you will cycle your position. In the first weeks of the cycler, positions will be cycled just within few days, or even hours, or even within minutes in the early days of the cycler, or if big investor appears and purchase bunch of positions ( imagine if someone purchase 100 x $5.00 positions). That will depend on how much our members are advertising our site. We will continue to advertise constantly, but obviously if our members are advertising too then your money will tripple more quickly. It can be anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of days.

How do I buy more positions?

From the members section you can easily purchase more positions. If you've got enough funds in your account from previous cycles or commissions then you can buy more positions with that, otherwise you can add money via AlertPay.

What happens once I cycle?

You can select from your members panel to either be automatically re-entered into the line (this will incur a fee of course) or to not re-enter. It's up to you.

After my position is cycled out, how can I request payment and when I will be paid?

You need not to request for cashout. Once you are ccycled, you will be paid automatically without cahsout request.

banner.gif
  • learnNetworks.pngStaged is a Viral Traffic generator, meaning that just by using it, it advertises itself. By using Staged, you can create an unlimited stream of traffic for yourself, or even a substantial residual income stream that pays you month after month.

And whether you are using Staged to drive traffic to a website you own, or you're goal is to build an income stream with our Staged business opportunity, that's how it's going to happen! FREE TO JOIN http://www.staged.com/go/javagrandma

This reply was deleted.

For those that "Don't Quit" !!

Go check out this audio by Stephen Pierce http://successsculpting.com/1017/never-give-up/How To Never Give Up – Hope Doesn’t Abandon Us, We Abandon Hope – Here’s How To Never Never Never Give UpPodcast: Play in new window | DownloadNever Give UpThe prerequisite to never give up is to be prepared to get up.Winning is not just about knowing where you want to go to, it’s also about being mentally, spiritually and physically fit to get there.The path of success is littered with bones and body bags…

Read more…
0 Replies

Get paid a monthly income for life for FREE!!!!

Hello_____,Have you heard of  W.A.Z.Z.U.B?~  W.A.Z.Z.U.B, is a Brilliant Concept; It has NEVER Been Done Before ~Make no mistake. W.A.Z.Z.U.B is a multi-billion dollar project.It has been in the making since 2007 with over $2,000,000 already invested.It’s the new Internet Phenomenon; it's here to stay and you are one of the first in the world to know about it. So, it's very important to understand what you have in your hands. This Baby WILL go VIRAL.~ Timing is Everything ~You can set yourself…

Read more…
0 Replies