A Super Opportunity for you
6 Members

Top Attourney in MLM and direct selling gives RCM the Green Light

Have you ever heard of Jeffrey Babener, the Number One MLM Attorney in the Direct Selling field?

He has been hired by Royal Cruise Matrix and he has gone over our company with a fine tooth comb. The results... One of the most amazing Opportunity of all time. I just wanted to clear the air from the get go!!!

We all know as marketers that Direct Selling Market is the fastest growing medium to achieve weatlh and success. This is your opportunity to join the Nationwide opportunity that is sweeping the country including Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It will change your mindset and show you how easy it is to create life-changing wealth. Listen to what our MLM Attorney Jeffrey Babener had to say about the industry below.

Frequently Asked Questions How much does it cost? The cost to join is ONLY $100 ONE TIME when you sign up by November 30th with a US Check Online with NO other fees!!! Now, if you really need to use a credit card you can simply sign up right now online with your checking account and then take your card to your bank and have them transfer the money from your card to your checking account. The cost for this is usually only about $3-$5. It's a one time out of the pocket expense for a lifetime membership. How fast can I get started after I sign up?
Instantly.
You immediately receive access to your back office.
You also receive your very own Marketing Package and a self replicating website to start promoting and building your way to the financial freedom.

Do I need to sell any products?

No. You don’t need to sell any products as all sales are handled through this website. This is a unique e-commerce opportunity allowing you to build the Business at your home. Naturally, we always support and encourage leaders who take initiatives to promote the Business Platform offline by conducting seminars and workshops.

Is there a recurring cost or monthly membership payment?
No. There is no monthly payment. Your one-time payment to join entitles you to have lifetime access to our Online Rewards Redemption Program.
Is there any limit on the times I can cycle out of the 3 Tiers in the Ambassador Matrix?
No. There is no limit on cycles. You can earn as much as you want by cycling out multiple times, giving you an opportunity to create ongoing Residual income with each milestone you cross.

Do I need to sponsor to cycle?

There is no sponsoring required to cycle. However, if you want to progress fast and create multiple legs to ensure faster cycles and enhanced residual income from multiple legs, we do urge you to sponsor as many people as you can support.

What do I receive when I cycle?

You get the following commissions after you cycle out of the respective Tiers :

Tier 1: You receive $500.00 ($100.00 1st time)
Tier 2: You receive $5,000.00 ($500.00 1st time)
Tier 3: You receive $25,000.00 with a $10,000.00 Matching Bonus paid to the sponsor.

Do the boards split? No No No!! Smiles!

This advanced feature protects the integrity of the sponsorship as our boards do NOT split. This is a true follow me sponsor system with NOBODY JUMPING over your position in your tier(s) seperating you from your sponsor or you from your personally sponsored. This feature actually helps push you and your team through the boards because everyone works together and NOBODY gets left behind

Can I transfer my membership to any other person?

Your membership is NOT transferrable and this encourages your friends, family, and business associates to become members with you.

What are the different payment methods?

We currently accept US checking account payments via a secured and encrypted website with NO fees. If you really need to use a credit card here's what you need to do; sign up online with your checking account right now then go down to your bank and have them transfer $100 from your credit card to your checking account. This feature will cost you only about $3-$5.

How do I receive my commissions?

All commissions are instantly transferred to your secure eWallet.
Funds can be withdrawn via a check within 24 hour

Why RoyalCruiseMatrix

Decide TODAY to join as a customer/member for ONLY a $100 ONE TIME Lifetime Membership and also choose to become a free independent rep which will entitle you the opportunity to participate in the Ambassador Matrix. The Ambassador Matrix is the FIRST 3 Tier Revolving Matrix program that will pay you $500/cycle after the first time through in Tier 1, $5000/cycle after the first time through in Tier 2, and $25,000/cycle the first and everytime through in Tier 3 with a

$10,000 Matching Bonus paid to the Sponsor! All Tiers have an automatic re-entry follow your sponsor system for accelerated momentum! All commissions are be paid in REAL TIME via E-Wallet!!!!

To get started and secure your positioning click on the link above Please note you must be enrolled by a sponsor.... me:)

We have Exclusively aligned this opportunity with a major Cruise Line because of their first class accomodations, service, and their brand NEW ship featured in the following video below

Click Here for the website and contact information.
David Guinn
Admin

You need to be a member of Worldprofit Social Community to add comments!

Join Worldprofit Social Community

Comments are closed.

Comments

• List your business on tungia.com place your ad on the right side of the network.
    Business social network for free, similar to Facebook advertisements, ads placed by genre, country ...

http://www.tungia.com/

3669281833?profile=original

• free advertising, public now

http://portaldeclasificados.com/

publicidad gratuita, pública ahora

http://portaldeclasificados.com/

引越しで得する技を伝授【夏は料金を値切りやすい】
    旧居から新居への大小様々な荷物の移動を引越し業者に任せると、高い料金が発生して経済的な負担になります。しかし、繁忙期を避けて閑散期に業者を利用すれば料金が安くなり、予定通りにスムーズに引越しができます。
  • Earn money as free members:

- It is NOT necessary to have referrals.
    - NOT obliged to pay any money.
    - Being FREE will earn 10 to $ 15 a week.

There will be 10 daily tasks to collect, simple tasks, for you will realize, win 10 to $ 15.

Started

http://www.libertagia.com/sanchez

• ves-250-250.jpg
This reply was deleted.