This group is for anyone who is currently a Worldprofit customer or, who has an interest in what Worldprofit offers. Don't post anything here not related to this topic or it will be deleted.

333 Members
Join Us!

You need to be a member of Worldprofit Social Community to add comments!

Join Worldprofit Social Community

Comments are closed.

Comments

• Greg, please don't give up. Its achievable and obtainable. I suggest that you listen to George's training session for last Friday where he stated that he wish the trial period would be at least 90 days. I can understand your frustrations but like any other business owner you must put in that sweat equity. The key is to drive that traffic to the landing pages. Take a look at your stats of the landing pages your using and you may want to consider trying different ones. I am going to also suggest that you view Arvell Lewis's video to get organized which will save you hours. I watched last week and followed every tip and now I can post to all my safelist on a regular basis and do it in minutes instead of hours. You can view it at http://www.biglistbigsales.com/downline/?pratbirdman and it's FREE. also recommend that you attend the 30 Day Challenge Training at http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com/ and this is also FREE (see myblog post from yesterday).

I also recommend that you follow Linda Elze's suggestion - you can email her and she will gladly send you her list of resources. There are many of here and the majority of us want and will help you - just reach out.

I nearly forgot - to to the goody bag and get Sandi Hunter's document of getting 50,000 visitors to your site (it works) and also get Dr. Lant's 18 book. The first item is to set goals and write out a working plan to achieve them - do that and there is no way you can fail.

To your success!
  • I just finished my first 30 days. Unfortunately not one sale. I worked 5-6 hours per day 7 days a week. I will give it one more month. But right now as Dr Lant has stated I could make more mony working at McDonalds.
  • Good morning Worldprofiters!

The three winners of the sales contest will be Dr. Lant's special guests at Saturday's dealer meeting at 1 pm central. Login and Learn from them. Find out what they are doing to consistently make sales and be at the top of the leader board,

Sandi Hunter
    Worldprofit.com
    Worldprofit Website Hosting & Affiliate Marketing Training
    Worldprofit is a Home Business & Affiliate Marketing program that includes over 100 software tools that various levels of members have access to. Fre…
  • Hi Marqette, the Worldprofit system like any legitimate business takes time and effort to build a significant income. We have testimonies in the Associate Member area which you can browse, there are over 100 of them. Perhaps some of our members will also contact you. I can tell you though if you want a get rick quick program we are not for you, however if you wish to try our system for even 30 days I think you will see the tremendous value you will receive and that it is worth putting in the effort to see results.
  • I am interested in becoming a Silver Member with WorldProfit but I am lookin for testimonies from people that they are making significant income from it. I am strapped for cash and I want to invest in something that will have a positive return. I currently do Ameriplan and offer people affordable Health coverage through them
  • Today a dealer contacted me and stated, he had made no money in 7 days and wanted to cancel. I reviewed his account and I couldn't believe my eyes! Guess what? In 7 days this man had never even started the Bootcamp Training. He had logged in 10 times, his site was set up, all member services and resources were at his fingertips, he was sent numerous emails asking him to start the Bootcamp Training. He did absolutely nothing. He lasted just 7 days before he was on to the next program. Zero effort equals zero results.

If you are a NEW member to Worldprofit we want to make sure you take advantage of all that your Membership includes!

If you want to make money with our system, you will need to use the system and the resources we have created for you. Here's a quick start check list for you.

1. Have you responded to our request for a domain name, and is your site confirmed set up by our tech team? If not you are wasting time, get your domain name to us so we can complete your set up. To do this just login to your Dealer Member Account.

2. When your site is set up you should start the Bootcamp Training immediately! To do this, just login to your Dealer Member area and right on the very main page below the Live Business Center you will see your instructions. Follow them.

3. The online bootcamp training is supplemented with LIVE TRAINING SESSIONS EVERY FRIDAY with George Kosch. If you cannot attend the LIVE event it is recorded so you can watch it at your convenience. Whether you attend the live training or watch the video, these presentations are CRITICAL to your success.

4. The Resellers Club is FREE with your Membership. Each week we post NEW hand selected products of value to help YOU Learn about marketing online using Google, Blogs, Newsletters, Squidoo, Yahoo, Twitter and more! You get all of these free for your own use and you can promote them to earn commission. These are valuable training aids we BUY then give to you! Please use them.

5. Any smart business owner wants to know where and how he or she is going to make money. Have you checked the Commission and Bonus Chart in your Member area? Why not? We detail what you get paid, when and for what. You can earn 5 - 80% commission in the Worldprofit system PLUS Bonuses. Login to your Member area and on the left menu you will see the Commission Chart.

That's it. Be sure you are doing the tasks above and you will be well on your way to making money with the Worldprofit system.

Do the work - get the results ;-)

If you are stuck or need help, just complete a Support form from within your member area, a member of our team will get back to you asap.

Sandi Hunter
    Worldprofit.com
    Worldprofit is a Home Business & Affiliate Marketing program that includes over 100 software tools that various levels of members have access to. Fre…
  • Thanks to Worldprofit for another batch of FANTASTIC products! Don't forget to add them to your website as well as read4cash -- promote them as well! Also, remember, they're yours to keep as well -- download them and give them a look!
  • Worldprofit Silver and Platinum Members login to your Member area now to get your hands on these hot new products ALL FREE for your use as a Member!

Plus you can promote to earn 80% commission! These software products are some of the BEST we have offered and we wanted to get them in your hands ASAP!

Sales Page Rapid Fire Software: Tired of manually creating sales pages? You're in luck! Sales Page Rapid Fire will allow you plug and create!
    Value $67. FREE for Worldprofit Silver and Platinum Members

Keyword Analytics Pro: Discover how this keyword research software can help build you a huge profitable keyword list instantly!
    $97 Value. FREE for Worldprofit Silver and Platinum Members

Forum Poster Pro Software: Forum Poster Pro offers the easiest and fastest way to customize forum posts and messages and helps you to organize them easily. You can keep a list of forums that are related to your niche as well as save your forum login details.
    Value: $97. FREE for Worldprofit Silver and Platinum Members

Article Submitter Software: Posting free articles to the major article repository sites is the fastest and easiest FREE way to make more sales, increase your Google ranking, and push your Alexa rating through the roof! And thanks to Article Submitter, you can grab all of these benefits without breaking a sweat! You can quickly and easily post your free articles to hundreds of the Internet's best article sites right from within your copy of Article Submitter.

597 Ready to Use Sales Letter and Business Forms:
    With the 597 Business Letters Library you will never be at a loss for words. This easy to use collection provides you with almost any type of business letter you can imagine. Just select the document you need and change the names and address to suit your needs. Not only will you save valuable time with these ready to use examples, you'll save money, too!
    Value: $4.95 FREE for Worldprofit Silver and Platinum Members

Video Squeeze Pages "Easily Create Your Own Professional Video Squeeze Pages In Minutes, With No Design Experience." You probably know that videos are HUGE right now. All the big "gurus" are using video to market their products. You see people switching to video only sales pages, with just a video and an order button, or an opt-in form. That's because videos WORK, and these simple video pages WORK.

TurnKey EBook Store Software: It's the easiest eBook store on the market. This great Instant Product Download eCommerce Store is a complete PHP/MySQL shopping cart system and a profitable online business, that requires no previous web experience, and You'll discover that everything can be configured though an easy to use web-based Store Admin Area. Support for Google AdSense is built in and also is integrated with PayPal, modify country currency easily and also can be search engine optimized.
    Value $27. FREE for Worldprofit Silver and Platinum Members

What are you waiting for? Login to your Member area, add them to your website with one click! Promote them to your newsletter with one click! Use the advertising resources we provide you with to promote these software products. What the heck, be sure to download them and use them yourself to market your site, your opportunities and your business opportunities - not matter what business or program you are in.

Sandi Hunter
    Worldprofit.com
  • I'm glad to thank's that I found this site, I hope I can learn more online business, and thank's to be come a member. God bless all...!!!
  • Did you know you can check your progress as a Worldprofit Dealer using our Report card? How do you see your report card? Login to your member area then on the left menu under Millionaire Bootcamp click on "Your Report Card".

The number you see should be at least 3000 visitors per month. If not then you must watch my recorded bootcamp video immediately because you are doing something WRONG!

Watch George Kosch's recorded bootcamp training to learn or better yet attend the LIVE training on Fridays at 10 AM CT.

Help is here! Come to the bootcamp training to listen, learn, ask questions and get answers.

Worldprofit Support Team
    Worldprofit Inc.
This reply was deleted.

Best Opportunity

Work from Home- Best Online Business Opportunity Instant Payment Paypal,Payza,Egopay,PM,STP,Bitcoin1.a) Turn a one time $1.50 payment into $166,931 http://by3.eu/7Vgik 1.b) Turn $2 into $4,728 http://by3.eu/hnNYf 1.c) Turn $5 into $15,764 http://by3.eu/KRTmt 1.d) Turn $2 into $547,948 http://by3.eu/eVgJH 2)Turn $ 2.5 into $ 150,000 http://bit.ly/1pYYxZF 3} Turn $5 into $1,995 http://by3.eu/smLxI 4) Turn $5 into $242,000 http://bit.ly/1kCsvf0 5) Turn $9 into $600,000 http://bit.ly/1mub3ZV 6)…

Read more…
1 Reply