This group is for anyone who is currently a Worldprofit customer or, who has an interest in what Worldprofit offers. Don't post anything here not related to this topic or it will be deleted.

333 Members
Join Us!

You need to be a member of Worldprofit Social Community to add comments!

Join Worldprofit Social Community

Comments are closed.

Comments

• Social Networking Sites are a great way to:

-get website traffic
    -get free advertising by promoting your product or service
    -network with others with similar interests
    -create back links to your site (critical for search engine indexing)
    -create unique content with key word relevance ((critical for search engine indexing)

We are adding to the Worldprofit Member area a list of the 10 Social Networking sites we recommend, including an overview of each, and and example of what Worldprofit is doing at those sites, so you can reproduce what we are doing successfully to build YOUR business.

Important: Don't forget there are several products in the Resellers Club that you get FREE as a Silver or Platinum package owner that ALSO explain how to use Social Networking sites effectively. Be sure to look there and download those free products too.

Login to your Worldprofit Member area now and look for the link to this NEW addition to the Member area on the left hand menu.
  • Today's April 17th bootcamp is now posted in your Worldprofit Member area. Do your darndest to get to the live events but if you can't, DO watch the recorded version to learn how to make money with the Worldprofit Home Business System. We share with you what works, and what doesn't work to save you time and money while showing you how to create multiple streams of income.

Sandi Hunter
    Worldprofit.com
    Worldprofit Website Hosting & Affiliate Marketing Training
    Worldprofit is a Home Business & Affiliate Marketing program that includes over 100 software tools that various levels of members have access to. Fre…
  • New to Worldprofit? These are the CRITICAL Tasks we suggest you do now to get off to a good start.

1. Once you've received confirmation that your Silver or Platinum Package is set up, start the Bootcamp Training.
    Login to your Dealer Member area and scroll down below the Live Business Center where you see the Monitors talking. There you will see your tasks to start the Bootcamp Training. (There is also a link to the Bootcamp Training on the left hand menu of the member area). Completing the steps of the Bootcamp are critical because you will be able to activate your 50,000 Visitors, access your prospects and subscribers and learn how to use the tools, software, landing pages and other resources included in your package.

2. Be prepared to spend some time learning. In your Member area, click on the links on the left hand menu so you see all the tools and resources available to you. Know what it is we offer and how you make money in our program by reading the resources there for you. Review the Commission Table, read the Questions and Answers, see what the services are that Worldprofit offers and how YOU benefit.

3. Click on the link in the Member area on the TOP or left menu that says "Resellers Club". Download those products to start your learning, and promote them using the links we provide for you. You get all the products in the Resellers CLub free and they are excellent learning aids and selling tools.

4. Attend Bootcamp Training! Each Friday George Kosch offers LIVE online training via webcast. It's free for you to attend and you can ask questions and learn direct from George how to use the Worldprofit system. There is no excuse for missing this training - it is CRITICAL to your understanding of how to use our sytem to profit online. If you can't attend the live training it is recorded so you can watch later.

5. Use the Worldprofit Support System. We are here to help you. We want you to succeed. We want you to use the tools and services in your package. If you have questions about how to use your Worldprofit services, about commissions, how to market your site, etc, complete a Support form linked on the left hand menu in your Member area and we will assist you.

Being successful at anything in life including building a successful online business means taking action, working hard and persevering. We offer you the tools, resources, training and support to build your business but you have to be realistic, make a consistent honest effort and have a good attitude.
  • Want a simple 3 Step action plan for making sales with the Worldprofit System? Try this.

Step 1: Work on building your traffic daily! How? Using the resources in your member area.
    In your Member area you can access:
    - Landing pages - the STARS of lead capture (when people complete the form on those pages you get an INSTANT Associate.) It's no wonder Landing Pages are also called SQUEEZE PAGES - they work for you to squeeze the contact info from prospects. We give you dozens and dozens of these highly effective landing pages in your Member area
    -Free and low cost advertising including our FastTrack Vistors (FastTrack delivers Associate signups direct to you by email or SMS text)
    -Prospect Leads, Subscribers for your newsletter, Guaranteed Visitors
    -Safelists/Traffic Exchanges and more under the 21 Streams of Income section in your Member area
    -Follow the steps of your Bootcamp to generate leads via your Prospect Emailer, Your Newsletter, TrafficCenter, etc
    -Download the products in the Resellers Club to learn how to use Twitter, Blogging, Sales Copy, Google, Yahoo, Pay Per Click, Ads and more to generate steady traffic to your site
    Remember: Traffic generation is daily application of a number of techniques and strategies using a number of resources.

The more traffic you generate the more ASSOCIATE signups you get!

Step 2: Associate Sign Ups are the key to your Worldprofit business - Associates are the lifeblood of our entire system!When people sign up as an Associate using the methods outlined above you have a LEAD! When your Associate logins you are NOTIFIED that they have done so! When they attend a webcast you get an email notification! You know how many times they have logged in and you have thier contact details. Those Associates that login the most are your best prospects! You can use Skype to call them. When you do, you don't have to deliver a sales presentation, be yourself, ask them to login, watch the video overview of what we offer, see for themselves how our system works.
    In the real world not every person is a buyer, but connecting with people and showing them what Worldprofit offers, increases the likelihood that your Associates will make a purchase.

The more Associate Sign ups you have the more sales you get!

Step 3: Associates are fickle. Some will like what we offer, some won't. Some will kick the tires, some will come back time and time again, some will see the value we offer and buy on the spot! The Monitors and Dr. Lant handle the Associates and the sales - YOU DON'T HAVE TOO! Your job is simply to bring in as much TRAFFIC as you can - which means bringing in as many Associates as you can - which means more sales are possible!

There you have it your 3 Step Success Plan: Traffic = Associates = Sales
  • Happy Easter Holiday sandi Hunter,Am compiling questions and am soon forwarding them to you after easter holiday.

For your future holidays and vacations plans,plan it with us @http://www.eyesonnatureexpeditions.com

Bye for now.

Steven
  • If you are a new Worldprofit Member and have questions or are stuck... or if you have been with Worldprofit for awhile and need a helping hand, please use the Worldprofit Support System to get answers, help, directions, instructions or a little kick in the pants ;-) To access the Support form, login to your Member area and on left hand menu look for link that says "Tech or Accounts Support". A member of our support team will be happy to help you.
  • Great thanks for sharing this Cynthia and helping others in this group - much appreciated!
  • You know I am following your lead, Sandi. Thank you for the invite to this group. Here is a tip for Junior Monitors in training. I have printed out the "script", and blown it up to large print so that it takes three legal sheets of paper (8 1/2 X 14).
    They are taped to the left, right and just behind the web cam. Then I keep the script for reference open from my back office so if I need I can open it and get any info I want. This covers me in case a page falls down of something.

Another thing I have done is to write on masking tape what each Send "D" button is for and placed it just below my keyboard, in plain sight in case I
    need a quick reference.

And last but not least, when you become a Senior Monitor, check the schedule several times a day and record you times in your iPod, Calender, or on your bathroom mirror for review. It is too easy to forget what time you are scheduled for and someone will have to cover for you. We are asked to schedule at least twice a week, but I have gone far beyond that because I believe, as Les Brown says, in order to succeed, "You got to be HUNGRY!"

Here's to your continued success, let's chat soon

Cynthia McKelvy, CEC
    My Live Meeting Center
    StayInBizCoach.com | Bay Area Work At Home Biz Experts Teach You How To Get 100 New Customers In 10…
    StayinBizCoach - Learn How To Get 100 New Customers In 100 Days, Bay Area Work At Home Biz Experts, Generating Traffic for Offline Entrepreneurs and…
  • Michael, thanks for sharing a tip that other members can benefit from.
  • Thanks for the info I am addicted to Twitter right now I like learning about all the new ways to use Twitter more efficiently
This reply was deleted.

Best Opportunity

Work from Home- Best Online Business Opportunity Instant Payment Paypal,Payza,Egopay,PM,STP,Bitcoin1.a) Turn a one time $1.50 payment into $166,931 http://by3.eu/7Vgik 1.b) Turn $2 into $4,728 http://by3.eu/hnNYf 1.c) Turn $5 into $15,764 http://by3.eu/KRTmt 1.d) Turn $2 into $547,948 http://by3.eu/eVgJH 2)Turn $ 2.5 into $ 150,000 http://bit.ly/1pYYxZF 3} Turn $5 into $1,995 http://by3.eu/smLxI 4) Turn $5 into $242,000 http://bit.ly/1kCsvf0 5) Turn $9 into $600,000 http://bit.ly/1mub3ZV 6)…

Read more…
1 Reply