In a biz op? Post your banners here and share with the world.
491 Members

You need to be a member of Worldprofit Social Community to add comments!

Join Worldprofit Social Community

Comments are closed.

Comments

• Get Into TVI Express for Only $37
  • APSB1.gif
  • hostgator-220x240.gif

• My name is Edna Yates and I live in Washington State. I work with non-profit organizations helping them to earn much needed funds for their worthy causes.

The vehicle I use for raising these funds is a company called JavaFit. I became an affiliate with JavaFit about 6 months ago and 3 months ago sponsored a non-profit organization in my area that is very dear to my heart. The Lewis and Clark Young Marines are receiving weekly income and building a lifetime residual income and guess what…I am also making a weekly income and building my lifetime residual income.

We have been so successful with raising funds that the Javulation Coffee Company has decided to put a Give Back Program into the company marketing plan. This program is free for the non-profit organizations. The company will provide the organization with a kit full of "how to information" as well as a limited number of samples to get them started.

The real success of this program lies in the affiliate that sponsors them....that's where YOU come in. I am looking for a couple of affiliates in the US with a passion for coffee and a burning desire to help at least 4 non-profit organizations in their immediate area earn the much needed funds every organizations needs to spread the wonderful caring work each organization strives to give to their community. When we utilize team work, everyone benefits and reaches their goals……EVERYBODY WINS $$$$$

If this is something that you think might be what you have been looking for and you can wrap your arms around this product and opportunity please take the business tour at http://eyates.javafitbuilder.com and call me at 360-263-2386, ask for Edna. YOU will be earning weekly right along with the non-profit that you are helping and both of you will be building a lifetime residual income. I am willing to pay for your affiliate position and train you on getting started.

I will be able to give you more information about the company and how YOU will also be paid for your work with the non-profit organizations. By utilizing team work YOU and the non-profit organizations will be earning a weekly income and building a lifetime residual income at the same time.

The Give Back Program will be launching officially the first of February and I want to have an affiliate in every state trained and ready to go to work. Go take my business tour and if you can be ready to start helping yourself and 4 non-profits in your area by February 1 call me today.

Edna Yates
    360-263-2386
    http://eyates.javafitbuilder.com
  • Download TV Software. It's safe to install
  • peelads.gif </ a>
    saleslettersban.gif </ a>
    banner468x60.jpg
  • Bani.Rosites.Net
    exitprophetpro.gif </ a>
    listgrenade.gif </ a>
  • banner.gif ">a>
  • 71.gif
This reply was deleted.

Here's an outstanding way to market your business.

Greetings readers,There is a new way to market your business and today I am going to tell you how you can do it too.You have probably heard of Traffic Exchange Systems, right? But do you know how to create an authentic viral downline with them and, meanwhile, profit from your favorite and most known money making programs on the Viral Market?... And everything from a pre-made selection which will simplify your task.This powerful system will reveal:- How You can get Your own viral page.- Secrets…

Read more…
1 Reply

PreLaunch Until Feb 19th, 2015-Launches in March 2015! Free 4 Ever! Lock in now and Get Busy!

Have you heard about the “We Share Success” (WSS) Company Sharing Phenomenon? WSS is giving away REAL COMPANY SHARES at ZERO cost just for joining the team. WSS is the first Global Company that shares its success with the members. WSS is backed by a multi-million dollar successful Internet Company.WSS is in pre-launch until February 19, 2015 What’s in it for you? Receive 10 REAL company sharesas a welcome bonus. Registration is F-R-E-E. Receive 5 REAL company shares for each new member you…

Read more…
0 Replies