259 Members

Safelist Advertising WORKS! Get 20,000 AD Credits FREE When you join!

http://www.SafelistExtreme.com

http://www.TrafficCenter.com

You need to be a member of Worldprofit Social Community to add comments!

Join Worldprofit Social Community

Comments are closed.

Comments

• Hi Everyone!

I am so glad to be on this group. If you have time, I would like you to check my site www.ht-mohair.com ..This is for the people that wants to earn extra income without leaving home everyday..And please let me know what you think about it.All should be well.. Thank you very much!

Jackie :)

• NGME_facebook_banner.jpg
  • landingScreenShot6.jpg
  • Stiforp:

stiforp_banner.jpg
  • Dear Friend,

Here is what we offer - plain and simple!

QuickCashBuzz is a SUPER FAST Low Cost One Time Fee 2x2 Small Matrix that flips $45 payments right into your AlertPay account AUTOMATICALLY each time you cycle.http://www.quickcashbuzz.com/?id=8326                    

You may have joined other 2x2's in the past with little or no results. They didn't have what we have ... a custom proprietary 2x2 system. Here are a few features of our system and why it's better!

bullet.jpg Low One Time Fee of $15 allows you to cycle to infinity without spending another dime. Talk about a perfect feeder system!

bullet.jpg No Holes Ever ... your personal 2x2 is created for you without being part of a big forced matrix structure where you could end up at the bottom. That won't happen here - YOU are at the TOP of every 2x2 created for you and each re-entry 2x2 created as a result any time you cycle.                                    

bullet.jpg No Complicated Compensation Plans! When you cycle to $45 - you get paid. You get a Matching Bonus of $10 when your referral cycles. No rocket science here. That would equal triple your initial outlay of $15 one time but there is much more profit when you cycle again and again with free re-entry. Promote - Cycle - Get Paid DAILY!

bullet.jpg This is how you cycle! You can refer 2 that refer 2 which would be a total of 6 members under you. Those 6 can come from spillover from your efforts or the efforts of your sponsor. Oh, after 14 years online, I know all about spillover ... this matrix structure is created for maximum spillover.

bullet.jpg QuickCashBuzz is a solid "follow me" system. That means that the team that comes in together - stays together. You will always follow your team leader - you won't end up in someone else's downline and you won't be working to cycle someone that's not in your group or team.

bullet.jpgRandom Paid Referrals for Upgraded Members. If someone comes into the system without a sponsor - we will assign a sponsor .

bullet.jpg QuickCashBuzz is designed for every level of Marketer. Y ou simply refer like minded individuals that upgrade and you are not only at break even, you have earned enough to get into other programs listed in our free downline builder (with a little left over). Everything earned from your free QCB re-entry position after that point is PURE PROFIT!

bullet.jpg QuickCashBuzz Delivers High Quality Viral Buzz Ads 24 Hours a Day to give you maximum exposure of your Primary Business Opportunity. Check them out below. Imagine one ad at a time receiving massive traffic exposure to a targeted Business Opportunity Audience - WOW!

• INFINITE Advertising Exposure in the Viral Buzz Ad Network. When you upgrade to Pro you receive 25,000 Viral Buzz Text Ad Impressions - that alone is a $50 Value. Oh really? Yes, your ads will be shown within our entire network of websites with a total membership of more than 30,000 active members. Viral Buzz Text Ad Impressions can ONLY be purchased here at QCB.
    http://www.quickcashbuzz.com/?id=8326

• Welcome to Double Dutch Doubler

New system that you've never seen anywhere before. GUARANTEED !!!

The similarity to other double programs just ended!

We have better system.

This program is very simple and easy to use. It can generate huge sums of cash in commissions in very short amount of time.

IF you don't have success with other program, Look at this Now !! Double Dutch Doubler

There are 4 Steps To Earn

Step 1: Sign up for a free account and get $1 for FREE

Step 2: Login and purchase a postion into the line cycler.

Step 3: Sit back and watch your money double.

Step 4 (Optional): Use the promotional tools in the member area to cycle faster and earn more income.

DON'T WORRY If you buy position after other person.

In DoubleDutchDoubler, when you buy positions, then you are placed on top of your line and whenever there are ONLY 2 positions after you, you come out with 200% profit In this way, you are NOT needed to refer a single person for earning money through this program.

But if you do not want to wait. You recruit direct referral just 2 positions. You could  complete cycle immediately.http://doubledutchdoubler.com/?ref=kicsimano

• Two days after the start!
    HUGE COMPENSATION PROGRAM – With EVERY Network Marketer in the industry soon being a member of STIFORP, our compensation plan allows you to earn up to $2,047.50 per month without ever enrolling a single person!http://kicsimano.STIFORPTour.com 3669236093?profile=original
  • vbalogin1.jpg < / a>
  • AutoXTen is recently launched. Already having a massive amount of people joining in what is sure to be just the tip of the iceberg. In this industry results speak for themselves.

AutoXTen is the perfect starter business. The low entry cost of only $10 is a very low entry point into the home business industry and yet combined with the compensation plan still allows individuals to earn a significant income. What makes AutoXTen the perfect starter business is the products. The product line is series of courses on how to create a successful home business.

With the AutoXTen products member have access to the information on how to market both on and off line. The information contained in this series of courses usually would cost you thousands of dollars to acquire on your own. Through the power of the network marketing model they are able to provide this information to the masses.http://www.AutoXTen.com/Judit1958

36164.gif

• >>>   If you can’t make it here, you can’t make it anywhere!   <<<

What can you get for free if you are a regular Celoy member?http://www.celoy.com/register/?refid=4415

• Payout for each referral – Up to $4.00
    • Payout for sales – 20% direct sales and 10 x 2% when you reach Level 10 for referral sales
    • Payout for posts in groups – $0.10/post

What are the benefits of being a regular Celoy member?  

• Regular members can start earning money without investing in anything
    • Regular members can send mass messages under the same conditions. As a Pro Member, charges are regular as it comes out of their earnings
    • Regular members can start earning money as “Mall Affiliates”. The setup is regular (done out of earnings).

What do you get if you are a Pro Member?  

• Payout for each referral – up to $4.00
    • Payout as a guide – up to $4.00
    • Payout for sales – 40% direct sales amount and 10 x 4% for 10 referral sales
    • Payout for posts in groups – $0.30/post
    • Payout to read – Up to $0.30/open message
    • Payout per click – $0.10 - $1.50
    • Payout per Impression – $0.003 - $3.00/CPM
    • Flexible Matrix $0.00 – $177,000/month
    • 20% share from the whole company’s profit earned by your designated area as Project Manager
    • $300.00 – $24,000/month as a qualified Celoy business partner

What the benefits are of bring a Pro Member?  

• Regular members can send mass messages under the same conditions as Pro Members; only the charge will be less.
    • Regular members can start earning money as Mall Affiliates; only the setup will be cheaper.
    • Mall Accounts as a vendor costs less
    • Mall Affiliate Accounts cost less

How can you earn money and how do you get paid?

All members earn money through referrals and guidance. These earnings are in Instant Pay. Flexible Matrix is separate and all other payments are handled as a bonus. Members don’t need to request a payout; all are handled automatically each month and are paid through Paypal. Bonuses will be matching dollar-by-dollar Instant Pay and Flexible Matrix for the first four months.

The amount in Instant Pay is matched with a payout in bonuses, which means the member must have an equal or higher amount of a bonus to get paid through Instant Pay with a matching bonus. Instant Pay bigger than Bonus is paid without matching Bonus and Bonus slides in next month.

Flexible Matrix works on the same principle. It is paid out with a matching bonus, and if the bonus amount is lower than the amount on Flexible Matrix, then Flexible Matrix is paid out and the bonus will slide in the next month.

For example, let’s say a member has the following account:

• Instant Pay: $50
    • Bonus: $30

This member will get paid only $50 Instant Pay and the bonus will slide in the next month.

1. Instant Pay $50
    2. Bonus $70

This member gets paid $50 Instant Pay and $50 Bonus. $20 Bonus slides to next month.

1. Instant Pay $0
    2. Bonus $30

This member does NOT get paid and the bonus slides into the next month OR can be transferred for a cash-out through one of partner sites. The cash-out process might be longer or shorter through the partner sites compared to Celoy’s depending on the current members’ activities.

Monthly memberships can be set up on Automatic or Manual charges.

How can I get paid for being a guide to newcomers and/or old members (up to $8.00)?

New and old members could benefit from your expertise as a Pro Member of Celoy. To help them out, Celoy can pay you up to $4.00 while matching an additional payment of up to $4.00 in bonuses (in total up to $8.00) each month. In order to achieve this, you must explain to the members how we work and how can they benefit most here at Celoy. Ask them to lock your ID in.
    The first month payment terms are explained above and changes to 50% each month after that.

How can I get paid for each referral (up to $8.00)?

Celoy pays you up to $4.00 with a potential $4.00 bonus (in total of up to $8.00) each month for each referral. Ask them to sign through your referral link. First month’s full pay is explained above and the pay will be 50% each month after that.

How can I get paid for posts (up to $0.30 per post)?

Get paid for posting promos and advertisements for your sponsors and/or your business in “groups”, where group owners allow it. You will get up to $0.30 for each post.

How can I get paid to read messages (up to $0.30 per message)?

Get paid up to $0.30 to read messages posted from other advertisers. You can check your account daily for new messages loaded with advertisements, promotions, coupons, discounts, new opportunities, etc.

How can I get paid for visits (up to $0.30 per visit)?

Get paid up to $0.06 each time you visit a group. Only unique visits count. Even if you visit the same group 10 times in one day, only the first visit will be counted.

How can I get paid for being a Pro Member with Flexible Matrix?

An upgrade shows you are serious about your membership. When you upgrade, you pay with either points or money. Through Instant Pay, you will then get a direct deposit into your account.

Either you pay with 2000 Points or with $20. Just after you click the ”verify” button on the form, you will see a deposit of $20 immediately in your account.

For this confirmation, we will reward you up to $100/month for each referral line (your referral’s Pro network). You can obtain 30 serious referral lines and that would equal 30 x $100 per month. With more referral lines, this amount will increase, of course.

Get paid to network

Through this membership, you will build up and strengthen your network. Celoy offers to pay you to network. We encourage members to reach a level 10 network and we monitor them in-house. 

How much money do I need to participate?

You don’t need a penny to become a regular Celoy member! It may take you a bit longer to build your membership if you don’t pay for a Pro Membership, but we completely understand that not everyone can afford to pay depending on his or her location or current financial situations.

I want to be Pro Member immediately! How can I achieve this?

It’s easy! Click on “Statistic” and there you can buy and earn points. You will see an option to pay through Paypal there. You can also click on “Earn Points” and start earning money right away!

So, what are all the ways I can get money through Celoy?

You can earn money in four ways: 1) Referrals 2) Being a guide to newcomers 3) through Matrix and 4) through postings and groups.

How exactly do I earn money through referrals?

Every time one of your referrals upgrades their membership for the first time, you get $4.00 AND a $4.00 matching bonus if you are a Pro Member. If you are not a Pro Member, you get 400 points.

Each time after that when your referral upgrades, you get $2.00 and a $2.00 matching bonus as a Pro Member. If you are not a Pro Member, then you get 200 Points.

Points help you make further upgrades and start earning money immediately. This way, you use your points instead of cash. These amounts (referral earnings with matching bonuses) are paid out through Instant Pay each 5th day of the month in the last month. You need to have bonuses to have it paid out. If you don’t have a bonus, only $4.00 or $2.00 will be paid out. Remember, it’s easy to get bonuses by posting in groups.

How do I earn money by being a guide?

It’s very easy. You take a look at who is still a regular member and approach them by offering your help. You explain all the benefits of being Pro Member to them, and then ask them to lock you in, before he/she upgrades. Members can “lock you in” by clicking in “Statistic” on link “Verify/Lock”. This way, you’ll earn money on behalf of this member ($4.00 and $4.00 Bonus) when he/she upgrades for first time. And after that, you’ll get $2.00 and a $2.00 bonus each time they upgrade.

These referral earnings with matching bonus amounts are paid out as Instant Pay each 5th of the month for the last month. You need to have bonuses to get it paid out. If you don’t have a bonus, only $4.00 or $2.00 will be paid out. It’s easy to get bonuses by posting in groups.

How do I earn money with Matrix?

This has the most potential to bring members the most lucrative earnings. You earn $0.10 on behalf of each referral’s referral each time he/she upgrades. It doesn’t sound like much in the beginning, but remember you are not the only one referring referrals. Your referrals are referring too if you trained them well. If you didn’t train them well, someone else will sooner or later as a guide so you cannot avoid making these earnings! For Matrix earnings, you must be Pro Member. Only Pro Members are getting paid from Matrix.

How do I earn money with Postings and Groups?

You get a $0.10 bonus for each post you make as regular member and a $0.30 bonus for each post you make as Pro Member. Bonuses get paid as a match to “Instant Pay” when you get paid through Instant Pay. For example, if you earn $10.00 through Instant Pay, you’ll get paid $10.00 in bonuses. If you don’t have bonuses, then only that Instant Pay amount will be paid out.

You can earn money from Groups through a third party called “Advivid”. Go to “Statistic” and click on Advivid. Then, type in your correct Advivid user name. You’ll earn money in Advivid each time someone visits your Group. If you have a powerful group with a lot of members, you can make a good amount per hour. You’ll be getting earnings as a “payout” and as “credits” for advertising. You can use credits for advertising to promote your sponsors and/or your own business and earn money this way too.

How do I get a lot of referrals?

Read the Tutorial and use all the methods mentioned under the “referring” section. This way, you’ll get a guaranteed amount of at least $1,000 per week after a month or two of work. You can get that much sooner or later, depending on how persistent you are.

Most of this sounds self-explanatory. Can I start earning money without reading everything?

No! You have to read the Terms which you confirmed to at signup and which you will confirm to every time you log in. You must read the Tutorial and the FAQ. You must understand everything in order for this business to be successful. Language barriers or not understanding the processes  are no excuses for mistakes. Mistakes can be prevented if you take the time to read through everything thoroughly.

banner.jpg
This reply was deleted.

___ Launch Price..And You Can Get Thousands Of It For Free!

Hi There!Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system…

Read more…
0 Replies

Mastery Retreats will pay you $1500 per referral!

Do you know any successful and established business owners such as good old-fashioned “brick-and-mortar” business owners, Internet marketers or direct response marketers? If so, that I want to pay you $1500 per referral you make. Here’s what I mean by that... Mastery Retreats,has send  notice to emails  recently about their  high-end mastermind group. Well, you can make $1,500 per person that you refer to us that becomes a member! Not too shabby, right? click here to check out the Mastery…

Read more…
0 Replies

The New Pain Tech Revolution Industry.......

Well, You can Believe in this.... ], I do believe in this Very New Technology that is going to Revolutionize The Pain Relief Industry. This has to be The Best Product that I have  ever seen since The creation of  The Asprin for fever and pain.  A friend of mine called me up and asked me to drop by his house Because he had something to show me. I arrived at his home later and he showed me His new arm band that he was wearing-It had BA on it and had 2 hologram circles encased on 2 sides of of…

Read more…
0 Replies