Replies

• Hi Sandi, Thanks for asking.
    I have question that is in my mind recently but I am not sure whether to ask you or the technical support. First of all I am glad to say that in just
    a week I made a sale and associate keep coming almost everyday with hard work and continuous advertising.
    My question - I recently download my new list about 204 to my microsoft word excel now I wanted to download them back to my Prospect Manager
    how will I do it. I check the FAQ but nothing there. Your answer is much appreciated.
  • Hello Sandi and hard working dealers of Worldprofit,

I just read a post in one of the groups, saying they felt like they failed because they were not in profit after two months. I have a comment...

Making money in any business, as you know, takes time. What ever you choose to do online to earn money, it will take work and a little time to build up your business to a point that you have a steady stream of traffic and income. No matter what you do online... if its a real business.

Conversion to sales is about 3% witch means, you'll need a lot of traffic from your niche market to get the sales you desire.

The big lesson that I've leaned as a Worldprofit dealer is that the key is in capturing the leads from the massive traffic, then build relationships with those leads. use email, twitter, social networks, maybe even a phone call to say hello.

It's important to have a system, a machine that gives you many options to earn money. Worldprofit's silver package is only one income stream. Your system should have many. Even if no one ever purchase a silver package from you, you have them as YOUR lead and are able to offer any of 1,000's items/services from all over the world. After a while, someone will buy something. Everyone does. If they don't buy today, you have a better opportunity to sell to them later.

The most important thing is the system that generates traffic and leads... the sales will come.

If you have the system in place, the connection with the people, you'll earn the sale. Today you may only have 100 free associates, but with consistent work, you'll soon have 1000 associates and you'll be able to offer any home biz product/service that earns a commission.... they will buy from you because they see you working for it and good people like to buy from other good people. You earn sales.

We well be successful,

Arvell Lewis
    BigListBigSales.com

hello.it - hello Resources and Information.
    hello.it is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find he…
  • Hello there. Richard asked about key word tools. I am happy to give you an update. We have purchased and added a Key Word Tool for the benefit of all Worldprofit Silver and Platinum Members. You get it free in the Worldprofit Resellers Club, login to your member account to access this new software. We love this tool, oh and remember you get to download it free as a Worldprofit Member AND you can sell it for a tidy commission.

Sandi Hunter
    Worldprofit.com
    Worldprofit Website Hosting & Affiliate Marketing Training
    Worldprofit is a Home Business & Affiliate Marketing program that includes over 100 software tools that various levels of members have access to. Fre…
  • Hi Don
    Thank you for the opportunity to help you.

We are interested too in how we provide the exact system to to our dealers, the exact same training, the exact same resources yes some people see results faster than others. The only thing that is different in the dealer. I can tell you that those who communicate with us and see sales seem to follow these actions, I hope this insight will help you and all dealers in the Worldprofit program.

1. The Top Sellers work their business daily. This means consistently marketing the landing pages, using the safe lists, following the steps of the bootcamp and calling their Associates who login in. The Associates who login are your best prospects and worth a phone call to just introduce yourself, invite them to the next webcast, or to watch the recorded video presentation. You don'h have to be polished or perfect, just invite the person to access the resources in the member area. The questions and answers page is thorough, the video answers the majority of questions, and in the webcast Dr. lant emphasizes the special offer for those who make a decision to join our community.

2. The Top Sellers are realistic, times are tough in ANY business. What Worldprofit offers is low cost, community supported, technically supported with 24 hour resources and training for those who want to work from home to promote not only what Worldprofit offers but use our tools and resources to promote any program(s) they are involved. The key is to build relationships with people, Worldprofit has stood the test of time, people don't want to hear unrealistic exagerated promises, they want to deal with a real company backed by real people. If it's quick cash you want, I must tell you straight up that our program takes time, any legitimate business is the same.

As for resources, in your Member area on the left hand link are Advertising/Traffic resources. You can see where we adversise for best results, you can join our Fast Track leads program or adversise on your own at the trusted resources we provide you with. Yes, direct people to the Landing Pages we provide to you in your Member area. As for building your list, each time an Associate signs up under you they are a potential list member if they opt in. You can also post free ads in many online resources to build your list as well, the key is opt in members.

I hope this helps and thanks for posing your questions.

Sandi Hunter
    Worldprofit.com
    Worldprofit is a Home Business & Affiliate Marketing program that includes over 100 software tools that various levels of members have access to. Fre…
  • Hi Sandi, WP is a very interesting site. Just when I think I am learning the Internet Business, I go to another area and start over again. I find it interesting to how long it has taken many of the "Gurus" to arrive. The other thing that I would really like to know is how many people they have working for them. They make it sound like they just threw something up on the web and wal-la - they made thousands & thousands.

I have my own web site through WP. I have spent a lot of time in the Traffic Exchanges and Safelists. In each of them I have set up a URL to my personal domain. Should they be directed to my site or should I have WP address? I also would like to know if this is the best way to drive traffic? Are the credits real people and if so, are they put in a list. Should I be directing them to landing pages so that I create a list? Is there a area or site that I can go to for more information on this whole traffic-list building process. Several sites I have gone to all stress the importance of "building the list" and am wondering where I can find more information on WP?

This whole internet experience is fantastically interesting and I am realizing that there is much to learn. Being un-employed since last September, I am in a real money crunch (I have a WP payment due next week) and am wondering if there are areas of WP that would help me deal with this immediate problem. I feel like I at the right site and want to keep working here, but some quick cash would be really appreciated right now.

Don Maupin
    globalwealthop.com
  • Hi Richard
    Yes, you can change or edit the metatags we have already added to your site by logging in to your Member area. Click on "Content Management" then "Edit Website" then when your site opens in the Editor, look for the link that says Metatags. That is where you can add or remove what we have already entered for you.

A number of our sites are already indexed by Google as we hand submit the addresses we have registered. If you have selected your own domain name rather then using one of ours, we suggest you hand submit it at Google here: http://www.google.com/addurl/ and also get a Yahoo account and submit it there. You can also use aone of the trusted Submission services out there or purchase an SEO software package for metatag tweaking and submission. I can tell you though that they key words "Home business" are very competitive so moving up in the indexing is expensive. You can consider a Google AdWords campaign. George Kosch did a Training video on this, look in your Member area under "Millionaire Bootcamp" then "Screencast Training".

FInally, we are adding a really good SEO tool to the Resellers Club this week if all goes as planned. So watch for that.

Hope this helps.

Sandi Hunter
    Worldprofit.com

Richard Bligdon said:
    Can you explain about keyword,tags and all that stuff?How are Worldprofit sites set up and how long does it take to get "indexed" with the search engines and are there "legal" ways to speed up the process,as opposed to "black hat" methods and "get to the top in 6 muntes" ads?What about "backlinks","doorway pages" and so many of the other things one reads about that may help?
  • Hi Donna, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad your experience at Worldprofit has been a positive one. In this site, Worldprofit's own Social Networking site we prefer people to post infomation of value to members, and information sharing is encouraged. When people find a program they like, they will share it and sometimes the advertising/sharing area is gray. Smart members personalize posted information to build relationships rather than just throwing up a post without thought to the community element. We do have moderators in this community and blatant ads or questionable ads ARE simply removed.

I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the program and ideas we present at Worldprofit. In this industry the world changes every day, and we are working hard to continue to provide our members with tools and services that are profitable and valuable as they build their online business. Watch for more to come! You are in the right place at the right time.

Sandi Hunter
    http://www.worldprofit.com
  • Thanks Sandi, this is a great topic for a newbie like me. I already have learned much in just the couple of pages of replies to this. I look forward to sharing with the group, I see that some people advertise in these groups, is this the idea of networking socially? I am delighted to have so many opportunities that World Profit's team has offered to us as members. I am so overwhelmed with joy for the ability to share with so many, in such a comfortable low pressure environment. I am a perpetual student, and you offer so many interesting and profitable idea's and program information, it simply quenches my thirst for knowledge. Thank you. Live, Love, Laugh.
This reply was deleted.