Worldprofit offers a no-cost way to securely store your images and ebooks.

Included in both the Worldprofit Silver and Platinum VIP Membership is an image hosting service.

We found that a number of our members were relying on free services to host their banners, images, headers and ebooks.
The problem was that these free services had a number of problems, specifically

-free services often go offline or out of business and users no longer have access to their files, or would lose the files completely
-free services are limited in storage space, complicated to use, and often provide users with long difficult file names. 
-file storage was not always secure 
-ads clog up your free access area making it difficult and time consuming to access your files 

Worldprofit recognized this problem and introduced an Image Hosting service free of charge to Silver and Platinum VIP Members.

This service allows you to store your image files, and PDFs used for Ebooks.

File formats accepted are PDF, PNG, JPEG, GIF. 

Now you have one source to securely store your images, easy access, no cost, and short easy file names.

Access:  To access and start using your Worldprofit Image and Ebook Hosting service, here's what to do.

1. In your Member are on LEFT MENU select WEBSITE MANAGEMENT 
2. Then click on IMAGE HOSTING
3.  Watch the HELP VIDEO.  Follow instructions on the page to start loading your images.

—-> Not yet a World Profit member? 

You're missing out on valuable services and training to help you learn how to earn at home from reputable online sources. World Profit provides training, resources, software and support for people who want to learn how to earn at home from reputable online sources. Find out why for 25 years now World Profit continues to be the # 1 popular choice for online home business training. Join over two million people worldwide who trust World Profit for online training and support at https://www.worldprofitassociates.com

E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of Worldprofit Social Community to add comments!

Join Worldprofit Social Community

Comments

• Thanks for this Article. I have a storage problem with my images that can now be solve.  Anouther reason I love Worldprofit.

• Fantastic! Glad you have found helpful application of this Worldprofit member service! 

This reply was deleted.