Showcase Your Business

Follow Worldprofit On Twitter Or get Bootcamp Updates on our Blog

Feature Products

This ebook will make you a SMARTER, MORE SUCCESSFUL Internet Marketer - Period. Get it here:

http://www.affiliatemarketingx.com/

Sandi Hunter's Comments

Comment Wall (143 comments)

You need to be a member of Worldprofit to add comments!

Join Worldprofit

At 5:42pm on May 10, 2017, Sophia Alvarez said…

Thank you Sandi Hunter for the warm welcome....  I look forward to learning and promoting and making $$$.

Blessings....  

Sophia Alvarez

At 7:55am on April 24, 2017, Brad Webb said…

Thanks for for the welcome aboard Sandy, I should have done it years ago but projects just kept getting in the way. I'm getting acclimated now and will touch base with you both soon. 

At 6:14pm on April 23, 2017, Mark York said…

Thank you  :)

At 1:59pm on March 20, 2017, Candace Gregory said…

Thanks Sandi,   Do you own any horses now?

At 12:27pm on December 17, 2016, John B Opio said…

Hi Sandi, Thanks for making me feel at home

At 7:55am on November 24, 2016, Bobby Butler said…

Thanks Sandi for your warm welcome to World Profits community. I've been a fan of WPA based in Alberta for a while. I'm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

At 10:06pm on July 19, 2016, Tahira Hussain gave Sandi Hunter a gift
At 1:15pm on April 2, 2016, Cissy Foxley said…

No, I haven't... I'll look out for it, thanks. 

At 3:30pm on February 10, 2016, Gary Parris said…

Hi Sandi, I noticed the Live business center isn't on my site?

At 9:13am on February 10, 2016, Gary Parris said…

Thank you Sandi,

I was just wondering about the technology, I'm not sure if I can do it. Are your services month to month in case I have a problem with it?

Gary

At 7:10pm on February 5, 2016, Bryan McHeyzer said…

Hi Sandi, 

Thanks for the welcome ... good

to be here.

Look forward to future interaction.

Cheers

Bryan

At 12:50pm on November 13, 2015, Stephanie Toler said…

Thank you so much Sandi. Have a amazing day

At 12:48pm on November 13, 2015, Stephanie Toler said…

At 12:14pm on November 11, 2015, Stephen Michael said…

Thanks Sandi, I will try not to dissapoint .=)

At 2:37pm on October 30, 2015, Peggy Scott said…

Hi Sandy:  How are you?  I really haven't had a lot of success with affiliate marketing, I should have said, this is the field I am trying to master.  I hope by joining Worldprofit, I can finally figure out how to get Clickbank sales.

At 11:51am on October 22, 2015, Sharon Kay Stone said…

Thank you Sandi it is nice to meet you and you have a nice day as well.

Sharon

At 2:03am on September 17, 2015, Rayney Brandace King said…

Sandi

I truly apologize for not replying to your post!  I have so much going on all of a sudden with home, family and internet work.....I totally forgot about this page!!! And it seems so interesting, just not time to spend reading posts!

Once the "cold" of fall/long long winter sets in and "nature" isn't calling me outside and I'm curling up by the fire.....will get more done and get to"enjoy" some fun aspects of marketing!!

Oh, and Sandi....know you are my Sponsor but don't seem to have your email, maybe you doesn't give it out...if you do....would you mind sending it to me at my main business gmail?  nightstarsassociates@gmail.com

Would truly appreciate having it and thank you!!

Peace and blessings to you and yours.

RB King

At 12:36pm on June 23, 2015, Dr Kevin Campbell said…

It's a bit overwhelming at first.  I'm trying to figure out which products you offer use the moderators to close the sales, and what is the profit margin?  I'm hoping this will be answered in the training. 

At 10:13am on June 22, 2015, Dr Kevin Campbell said…

Thanks Sandi.   It's a little weird to use a rented website with no equity ownership, but I will view it as a marketing tool.    Do you allow our blog on Wordpress to remain independent of the website?   Also, I realize I'm in the process of learning all the systems, but I'm curious which ones historically earn site owners the most cash flow?  

At 2:10pm on April 5, 2015, Michael Dorey said…
Thank you Sandi! I look forward to networking with members here and adding my experience to this awesome site...

© 2017   Created by Worldprofit Inc..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service