Reducing Your Taxes and Building Wealth!
Al Aiello's Tax Reduction Webinar
Thursday, February 12th
9:00 PM EST and 11:00 PM EST
Join Albert Aiello, the nation's premier real estate investing tax strategist, as he lays out a blueprint for how to use what 99.999% of investors DON'T KNOW:
* Proven & powerful ways to audit proof your return and keep the IRS out of your life!!
* How to aggressively take deductions without increasing your chances of an IRS audit!
* Powerful overlooked deductions that can save you $1,000’s!
* How to legally double and triple your depreciation deductions and save thousands without expending cash!
* Little-known strategies to write-off real property components all in one year for big tax savings with NO cash out of your pocket!
* How to legally write off roofs, windows, other large capital items as deductible repairs! You just have to know the rules!
* Fully deduct any amount of rental property losses, even if your income is over $150,000!!
* Never pay taxes when you sell property, even if profits are huge!
* Sure-fire techniques (including a Supreme Court case) on how to avoid being a dealer!
* How to use the powerful 1031 exchange to save taxes, including flips
* Use the right entity to protect you and your family.
* FREE SURPRISE BONUS YOU WILL LOVE AND SO WILL YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!
About Al Aiello, CPA, MS Taxation, Real Estate Investor, Real Estate Broker Al has been a real estate investor for over 25 years. He first got his real estate license and went on to broker millions of dollars of real estate. He then got his CPA by passing the first time; then got his Masters in Taxation graduating with the highest honors in this rigorous program. He was immediately hired as adjunct professor where he taught partnerships, corporations, asset protection and real estate taxation (a course that he suggested, created and developed). With his home study courses, he has thousands of students across the country who uses his strategies to pay little or taxes, to audit-proof their returns against the IRS and to protect their assets. Al is known to have a character of high integrity; is professional, congenial, and well-liked by seminar participants
Sign Up Now