Showcase Your Business

Follow Worldprofit On Twitter Or get Bootcamp Updates on our Blog

Feature Products

This ebook will make you a SMARTER, MORE SUCCESSFUL Internet Marketer - Period. Get it here:

http://www.affiliatemarketingx.com/

Information

Worldprofit Group

This group is for anyone who is currently a Worldprofit customer or, who has an interest in what Worldprofit offers. Don't post anything here not related to this topic or it will be deleted.

Members: 331
Latest Activity: Jun 13, 2018

Discussion Forum

Best Opportunity

Started by Adriano Bruni. Last reply by kashinath Oct 4, 2014. 1 Reply

Read article news get paid $2

Started by Adi sasmito. Last reply by Kamal Gouchti May 2, 2014. 3 Replies

ladyfry

Started by nikki Mar 10, 2014. 0 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Worldprofit Group to add comments!

Comment by Sandi Hunter on April 10, 2009 at 2:52pm
Great thanks for sharing this Cynthia and helping others in this group - much appreciated!
Comment by Cynthia McKelvy on April 10, 2009 at 2:51pm
You know I am following your lead, Sandi. Thank you for the invite to this group. Here is a tip for Junior Monitors in training. I have printed out the "script", and blown it up to large print so that it takes three legal sheets of paper (8 1/2 X 14).
They are taped to the left, right and just behind the web cam. Then I keep the script for reference open from my back office so if I need I can open it and get any info I want. This covers me in case a page falls down of something.

Another thing I have done is to write on masking tape what each Send "D" button is for and placed it just below my keyboard, in plain sight in case I
need a quick reference.

And last but not least, when you become a Senior Monitor, check the schedule several times a day and record you times in your iPod, Calender, or on your bathroom mirror for review. It is too easy to forget what time you are scheduled for and someone will have to cover for you. We are asked to schedule at least twice a week, but I have gone far beyond that because I believe, as Les Brown says, in order to succeed, "You got to be HUNGRY!"

Here's to your continued success, let's chat soon

Cynthia McKelvy, CEC
My Live Meeting Center
Comment by Sandi Hunter on April 10, 2009 at 2:21pm
Michael, thanks for sharing a tip that other members can benefit from.
Comment by Howard Fullmer on April 10, 2009 at 2:19pm
Thanks for the info I am addicted to Twitter right now I like learning about all the new ways to use Twitter more efficiently
Comment by Michael Camire on April 10, 2009 at 2:15pm
With all of the up roar in using Twitter, I found a great tool to see all of my friends, my replies, and my direct messages all on one view. Its called TweetDeck.

"TweetDeck is your personal browser for staying in touch with what’s happening now, connecting you with your contacts across Twitter, Facebook and more. TweetDeck shows you everything you want to see at once, so you can stay organized and up to date.

From TweetDeck you can respond, retweet, and send tweets with shorten URLs. Its a great tool and it FREE. Check it out at www.tweetdeck.com.

Michael Camire
www.bizventures5000.com
Comment by Sandi Hunter on April 10, 2009 at 11:43am
Today a Dealer serious about building her online business asked for recommendations on the best bang for her limited advertising bucks. This is what I told her and you should know too.

To build ANY business you need a consistent supply of steady leads - good leads. The best leads are most often those generated from paid advertising at targetted sites. Here are my suggestions on how to get the best quality leads on a budget.

FastTrack Visitors: The BEST source of leads that Worldprofit offers are our FastTrack Visitors. We place paid ads in sites we've tested that target home business seekers. We buy the ads then distribute the leads direct to you INSTANTLY when people sign up as an Associate using the sign up forms on our ads. This is the BEST Way, the MOST ECONOMICAL, and FASTEST way to get Associate sign ups. When you purchase Fast Track Visitors we offer you full disclosure on where we advertise, how much we pay, and the real time visitor stats. We've priced the FastTrack Visitors starting at just $29.95. You don't have to place the ads we do it all for you. Purchase FastTrack Visitors and we turn your campaign on - it's that easy ! As leads come in you get them emailed INSTANTLY when a person signs up. It's the least time consuming and most productive way to generate leads at an affordable price. We see the highest rate of conversion from leads generated from the FastTrack Visitors.

Exclusive Leads: Worldprofit also purchases Exclusive Prospect Leads from a reputable online advertising firm. The leads generated are from people filling out an online form indicating that they are interested in a home based business and have at least $100 to get started. When you purchase Exclusive leads you download the number of leads you purchased from within your Member area. Exclusive leads are priced low based on the rate we pay to order them. Rates start at $39.95 for 25 leads.

Newsletter Subscribers: Your Silver and Platinum package includes a Newsletter Mailer and some subscribers to get you started. If you wish to build your newsletter list you can purchase additional subscribers, 100 subscribers is $34.99. Subscribers come in the form of just an email address, and are people who have submitted their email address and who agreed to receive a mailing about home business programs. Post to your newsletter list using the templates provided or customize your own promotion and email it to your subscriber list. When people respond to your offers via your newsletter you generate leads.

Hope this helps!

Sandi Hunter
Worldprofit.com
Comment by Sandi Hunter on April 10, 2009 at 7:56am
LIVE Bootcamp Training with George Kosch is today (April 10) at 10 am CT.

Access is within your member area. This is your opportunity to get your questions answered directly from Worldprofit co-founder and Bootcamp Trainer, George Kosch, Get the latest Worldprofit developments and learn insider secrets to building a successful online business.

Hint: The people who make the most money with the Worldprofit system are those that attend our training sessions - no surprise there!
If you can't attend the LIVE 90 minute training session you can watch the recorded shorter version when we post it late Friday afternoon.

If you want to build a profitable online business get your butt to the training! ;-) No excuses.

See you there!

Sandi Hunter
Worldprofit.com
Comment by Mohamed Khadar Gani on April 8, 2009 at 6:34am
Friends from Chennai & India..........can contact me :

mohamedkhadargani@gmail.com

My Mobile : + 91 999 44 69 384.
Comment by Scott Martin on April 6, 2009 at 6:57am
RoboForm is a great tool. It does make life easier.
Comment by Sallyan on April 5, 2009 at 5:41pm
I got RoboForm when it first came out (way back when) and my gosh I would never be able to survive without it anyone who hasn't downloaded the free trial are making their business life miserable by wasting time Go get it

© 2019   Created by Worldprofit Inc..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service