Showcase Your Business

Follow Worldprofit On Twitter Or get Bootcamp Updates on our Blog

Feature Products

This ebook will make you a SMARTER, MORE SUCCESSFUL Internet Marketer - Period. Get it here:

http://www.affiliatemarketingx.com/

Affiliate Marketing Incubator

Information

Affiliate Marketing Incubator

These are the very Affiliate Marketing programs I use and make money with every day.

Look them over....if you are COMMITTED TO SUCCEEDING and learning the ropes of  internet marketing....I WANT YOU TO JOIN THESE PROGRAMS UNDER ME.

Learn & take action.....right now.

Members: 9
Latest Activity: Mar 26, 2015

Your Future Is UNSTOPPABLE.....and In Your Hands.

The other day someone asked me about the most effective use of a mentor, so here is a note everyone should read and let sink in. Really think about what I say here.

Most people fail to realize it but the main purpose of a mentor is to teach a complete set of tools to build a large database of prospects.

Armed with that data you can then very selectively decide (meaning target) exactly who to contact to initiate a relationship. You do NOT simply bang someone over the head with your biz opp. That doesn't work. The stats are pretty clear about that point. How many things have YOU joined via a message to your inbox? What you need to do is establish contact and develop some rapport. Everything after that will fall into place if done correctly.

Did you know that most people in network marketing attempt to educate people in order to excite them in order to sponsor them in to their business? The "fruit on the tree" is about 2-3% are successful and build large teams. In other words the HUGE majority of people are unsuccessful at network marketing. Obviously something is wrong with the traditional model, a "system" designed and taught over and over (duplication of failure) which spits out such dismal stats.

Don't fret too much about it though because not only do I know what the problem is, I know what the solution is and have proven it. Heads are turning everywhere wondering "What is going on with Maurie J. Campanella?" and "How is he doing it?"

More importantly though, it's not just me. Every single person who does what I do gets the same GREAT result.

Curious? Well, get in line. You're just going to have to talk to me about it via Skype or phone. I don't broadcast details and I won't be doing group type calls until January or February, maybe even March.

As always, yours in prosperity.

Maurie J. Campanella

http://www.theplanetmaurie.ning.com

443-466-3276

Discussion Forum

Have a Look at These Advertising Sites You Will Love The Results Plus The Money

Started by Mike Nawoyski May 25, 2012. 0 Replies

We all need advertising.  Why not get paid to do so.  Here are a few sites that are working wonders for me, both with the advertising and money earned.  I hope you enjoy as well as take advantage of…Continue

Here is a Tool We all Need & You Can Use it for F-R-E-E

Started by Mike Nawoyski Jan 24, 2012. 0 Replies

I want all my connections to check this out leadskimmer It will build your list like crazy, and you really DON'T have to upgrade!…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Affiliate Marketing Incubator to add comments!

Comment by Maurie J. Campanella on June 30, 2014 at 12:19pm

Comment by Maurie J. Campanella on March 27, 2014 at 3:27pm

Comment by Maurie J. Campanella on March 18, 2014 at 1:10pm

Comment by Maurie J. Campanella on March 4, 2014 at 12:38pm

bizXpress

Comment by Maurie J. Campanella on February 27, 2014 at 2:41pm

SBI! Proof

Comment by Maurie J. Campanella on February 24, 2014 at 4:33pm

SBI! Results

Comment by Maurie J. Campanella on February 17, 2014 at 6:38pm

Subject: A Little Short On Cash Building Your Business?

Building your home business can be costly .  Each time you turn around you seem to spend every dollar you have on advertising and not getting ahead in your business.
It basically can nickel and dime you to death.

You really can't get ahead in your business if you have to spend a ton on advertising, especially when you are first starting out.
Wouldn't it be nice if someone could show you basically step by step how you can build your home business without spending a ton of money while doing it?
Well, there is some good news.
I recently came across something that I think will really help your business as it has mine.
It is a videos series by a guy named Mike Dillard called "Building On A Budget".
In these videos Mike shows you how to build any home business for $500 or less.
I studied these free videos and within two weeks of applying the techniques he teaches  I am now getting as many as 10 new qualified prospects per day.

The best part is that I did not spend much money while doing it.
Now I have the tools to grow my business without getting nickel and dimed to death.
You can get free access to these videos by going here...
http://vitamingodfather.buildingonabudget.com

Enjoy your new E-Business Success,
Maurie J.Campanella
Comment by Maurie J. Campanella on February 14, 2014 at 6:49pm

Comment by Maurie J. Campanella on February 7, 2014 at 2:13pm

Jerky Direct Affiliate Program *******************

Easily Earn More than You’re Making In Your Full-Time Job Right Now!
Here's How:
Comment by Maurie J. Campanella on January 30, 2014 at 3:09pm

Recruiting 15 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Become Distributors for Jerky Direct.  Join My Team...and learn the ropes with America's #1 Seasoned Meats company ***********

Details here:

Members (8)

© 2017   Created by Worldprofit Inc..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service