Showcase Your Business

Follow Worldprofit On Twitter Or get Bootcamp Updates on our Blog

Feature Products

This ebook will make you a SMARTER, MORE SUCCESSFUL Internet Marketer - Period. Get it here:

http://www.affiliatemarketingx.com/

We've all had varying degrees of success at Worldprofit. So what works best for you? I've had a good bit of success from safelist auto submitters.

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

smoking is bad effect on health

<a href="http://www.plrprivatelabelrights.com/plr-ebooks/online-ebooks/seo-ebooks" rel="dofollow">SEO Ebooks</a>

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone. I like this particular article It gives me an additional input on the information around the world Thanks a lot and keep going with posting such information.

======================

PLR Ebooks

I know your post is old but if you wouldn't mind sending some good advertising links, I just feel like I can't trust anyone that they are all just trying to sell me their exchange or mail list. I will appreciate any help cause I can't get one sale at WP

Mary-Ann Layton said:
Hi William! Very good question. So where do we spend most of our time? For me, it's the Traffic Exchanges. I spend many hours clicking during the week, and then let my ad campaigns rip near the weekends. The more credits you have, the better your results. So if you can upgrade at a popular TE, I say GO FOR IT.

To the TOP!

Mary-Ann

Hello William,

Well i have to say that several things have worked for me.Social Networking is good. Traffic exchanges are a little aggrivating to me for i don't have all day to click..LOL

But now i do all my social networking right from my Smart Media Desktop cause i get paid while i am social networking and browsing the web... I am getting paid right now to write this... by PPI ads that are on my desktop. they change every few seconds and i get paid:)

I ran into a Super Tool that is working really well for me. I actually give it away for FREE, and my free members advertise for me without even realizing they are. Plus i get paid while they are all using it... Go figure.. It is the easiest, and funnest way to promote your business. I earn from me using it and them. I can browse the web faster, i can add unlimited content to it any websites, blogs, social networks..businesses, videos.. i could add thousands if i wanted too..(because i just went ahead and paid to be a super rep to do this,, plus i can earn from 8 different streams of income this way.. PLUS PPC & PPI from ads on desktop paid from other members and businesses,, so everytime i use it i get paid,, everytime my free members use it i get paid also...  This is the most amazing educational fun tool, and all my free members love it and keep sharing it with others also...

There is a Tell-A-Friend feature that is on it, so when you start giving it away FREE your free members after they download it, they click on that tell a freind feature and put in their name and email address,, and then who they want to tell about the desktop by putting in their friends name and email address,, and the desktop then sends their friends a automatic letter telling them about the features on the desktop, and that they can download it FREE also...   NO STRINGS ATTACHED. This is amazing and i am so glad i found it... I have people from so many countries that have downloaded mine,, and it just keeps getting spread too. I love it. Easy and Fun and i earn,, how cool is that!

To find out more click here,, make sure you click on the opportunit...

Download yours Free Here

Social networking is king

You are invited to post a free profile and post free ads on our website.

Many serious entrepreneurs and marketers will be able to view the contact and business information you post on your profile.

You will be able to make contacts and send messages to 300 contacts daily using our group mail feature.

Promote your business opportunity or product,recruit new associates,create your very own profile with video and sound that thousands can view and hear.

Receive your very own personal website url,find networking events in your area or create your own.

Post to message boards,create blogs,join and create your own networking groups.Instant message other members,contact members through skype,send press releases,post classifieds.

We have just launched phase 2 what we are calling better than facebook,these new features are designed to allow people to exchange ideas and teach folks,share information,and increase your business far more better than facebook or any other networking site with fewer restrictions.

Interact and post to our live feed by sharing messages,live photos,videos,websites,and other information with everyone in the community instantly.

In other social sites you are limited to who can see what you share,usually only your friends or contacts could see what your up to.

Now we have taken it a step further,now when you post and share,weather it's something personal or something for your business,it will be seen by every member.

Imagine what that could do for your business!

Imagine how this could brand you!

Just think about the skilled marketers you will have access to!

The training you could access!

More prospects who want what your offering!

This could explode your business!

Expand your list!

Massive traffic to your website or blog!

Go to the following link for free access!

http://trckrs.com/78429socialprofits/

To your success,

Timothy Eller

timothyeller8@gmail.com

skype I.D. timothyeller1

P.S.
Company  gives away thousands of dollars a year to its members
for posting a picture profile.

8 min info call-- Dial 1-212-990-7267

Check out one of our pre-recorded calls with some free Facebook training at the link below:

http://theprofitsmachine.com/MNP-CALL-2-4-2012.mp3

My gift to you for taking a look.

ShareCash is the original and highest paying pay-per-download network that allows you to monetize content and files and receive around $1, sometimes up to $20, per download you receive.

How Does it Work?

When you upload a file to ShareCash, you're given a download link so visitors can access your file. When a visitor clicks the link, they are first asked to complete a quick, short survey from ShareCash's advertising partners. When the visitor completes a survey, you're paid usually around $1.00, and their download begins.

Why ShareCash?

ShareCash is by far the most lucrative and trustworthy PPD network. In fact, they were the first PPD network to ever exist, as they created the concept in 2009. Since then, they've revamped their entire system, sporting an absolutely stunning user interface along with some awesome features that help you earn. Most importantly of all, though, they pay significantly higher than ANY other PPD network on the market, mainly due to their years of experience and relationships with top advertisers, as well as their unique survey optimization algorithms. In the end, ShareCash is going to make you more money than any other PPD network; if you're not using them, you're losing cash!

Payments

ShareCash has been paying on-time through a variety of payment processors for years now. Unlike other PPD networks that are new and not financially backed, you can be 100% sure that you will ALWAYS get your ShareCash payment, on-time, every single time. By default everyone is paid on the 3rd of the month, with a few exceptions, but if you earn $100 a day, you will be upgraded to their exclusive Premier Earner Program where you're paid Bi-Weekly, in addition to having special rates that will make you even more money.

Surveys

ShareCash has over 5,000 active surveys that span nearly every single country in the world. They have an advanced self-learning algorithm that decides which surveys make you the most money, and automatically optimizes the ad placements for you. On average, you can expect to receive about $1.00 - $1.50 per download with ShareCash. Some surveys for smaller countries do pay less than that, while some surveys pay up to a whopping $20! Unlike PPD networks that just claim to have the top payouts, ShareCash actively optimizes and maintains their offer base with multiple top-tier advertisers to ensure you ALWAYS make the most money with them.

Features

ShareCash recently upgraded their system and provides some awesome features for affiliates:

• Beautiful dashboard and member's panel that lets you get things done faster.
  • Statistics - ShareCash has industry-leading statistical reporting suite, with more detailed breakdown reports than ANY other PPD network.
  • Widgets - ShareCash has Widgets, which let visitors download files and complete surveys without ever leaving your website.
  • Mirrors - ShareCash has many mirror domains to mask your links with, and even automatically tests out multiple download page designs to determine which will make you the most money.
  • Advanced File Manager - ShareCash has an awesome drag-n-drop file manager that looks just like a normal desktop folder, and is jam-packed with awesome features.
  • RAR Tool - ShareCash lets you automatically create a special type of RAR that increases conversions a ton.
  • Referrals - ShareCash has a tiered referral program, enabling you to make big bucks referring users.
  • Solid Platform - ShareCash is hosted on a redundant combination of metal and cloud computers, that ensures it will always be up, no matter what.

http://sharecash.org/index.php?ref=I5Mv

Download My EBook and make Money every day like me!!!

http://fileml.com/file/03dI88

I work strictly in the Get Paid To Sector while also Blogging about products and services that will fill a need for people rather than promote a bunch of hyped up stuff that doesn't work, and sooner or later will disappear or lose momentum. This is by far the best way to make an income online.In the mean time help yourself to my Free information and Software.

A Strategy That Pays

Hello,

I make short blog posts then I share them every where I can.

The less I write the better. Many marketers write way too much in their ads.

"Is Promoting Your Company Website A Dumb Idea?"

You might be making this huge mistake that's doing you more harm than good!
http://workwithfrankosorio.com/?p=5667

All of the above by offering something everyone can use.

photo nag_zps00f89863.png

Zinc sulfatestrategy is to accumulate  money to for touring .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Worldprofit Inc..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service