Showcase Your Business

Follow Worldprofit On Twitter Or get Bootcamp Updates on our Blog

Feature Products

This ebook will make you a SMARTER, MORE SUCCESSFUL Internet Marketer - Period. Get it here:

http://www.affiliatemarketingx.com/

Hi,

I just signed up as a free member, and I'm a bit confused. You are probably used to this from new members :) 

I can see on the website that in addition to free memberships, Worldprofit also offers silver and platinum memberships, but I can't find any descriptions of what those memberships offer, what they cost, or why I might benefit from them. I thought that becoming a free member would allow me access to this information, but I still can't find it. Can anyone direct me to information regarding the different memberships?

Today is Friday, and I am trying to participate in today's IM Bootcamp but there is no phone number if it's a conference call, and no clearly marked way to access the Bootcamp on the website. I was able to find a place to log in- if I was a silver or platinum member, which I am not and can not find any info about. I tried to log in, but I need a Member Number. I looked throuh all emails from Worldprofit autoresponder and there is no Member Number.

In looking at this forum, I see that these posts are from 2009. So I'm kind of confused, as to why I can't find the info I am looking for on the site. I saw that Worldprofit is ranked #9 in Alexa rankings, so I am hoping that this is a good community to become part of and learn from. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,

John Wilson

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi John. I am also a free member like you. I have discovered that there is a login with your email address, and that is for the community worldprofit. Then there is the login with your member number, and thet is for the world profit website where you can login and go to webinars that will show you the benefits of upgrading, and in that same member number login. That one has a place where you can do advertising for free, earn credits and cashby looking at member links and ads , and learn about the system on the faq page. You can also promote your link for the world-profit site and the community link that has your pic upload can also be advertised. You will be compensated when people join through your referral links. On the community page (that's this one), you can create groups and place your group url like for example, twitter, tut, or others that you are a member of. in the discussion pages you can tell about a product that you are an affiliate of, and place your url for other affiliates to join you, or you can tell about a product that you can get for a great price. You can look at my site and see that I have created a couple of discussions and also groups. It is easy fill in the blank to do it. I will request you to be a contact and you can look at mine. Also, if you don't want to put up your pic, then choose a baby picure like my 27-year-old son does. People will prefer that pic instead of looking at a question mark where your pic goes. I promise you, there is alot to do here for free, and you can make money in many ways. The admin is supportive and kind. I plan to upgrade when I am ready financially, but happy with the free membership now.
Peace, love, and light to you,
Taunya
ps
Your login pages would be www.community.worldprofit.com, and www.worldprofit.com. If you can't find your member number or password, just request it and they will send it to you immediately on either of those pages.
Thank you for the help, Taunya. I really appreciate it. I will look at what you have done.

Tanks again,
John

Taunya Millet said:
Hi John. I am also a free member like you. I have discovered that there is a login with your email address, and that is for the community worldprofit. Then there is the login with your member number, and thet is for the world profit website where you can login and go to webinars that will show you the benefits of upgrading, and in that same member number login. That one has a place where you can do advertising for free, earn credits and cashby looking at member links and ads , and learn about the system on the faq page. You can also promote your link for the world-profit site and the community link that has your pic upload can also be advertised. You will be compensated when people join through your referral links. On the community page (that's this one), you can create groups and place your group url like for example, twitter, tut, or others that you are a member of. in the discussion pages you can tell about a product that you are an affiliate of, and place your url for other affiliates to join you, or you can tell about a product that you can get for a great price. You can look at my site and see that I have created a couple of discussions and also groups. It is easy fill in the blank to do it. I will request you to be a contact and you can look at mine. Also, if you don't want to put up your pic, then choose a baby picure like my 27-year-old son does. People will prefer that pic instead of looking at a question mark where your pic goes. I promise you, there is alot to do here for free, and you can make money in many ways. The admin is supportive and kind. I plan to upgrade when I am ready financially, but happy with the free membership now.
Taunya
ps
Your login pages would be www.community.worldprofit.com, and www.worldprofit.com. If you can't find your member number or password, just request it and they will send it to you immediately on either of those pages.
Hi John
I am a Silver member and it is definitely the way to go. You need to contact your sponsor. They should have emailed you something by now. A lot is done automatically straight from world profit. You would have been emailed a password from World Profit which would be numbers and letters. You also need to watch the video if you have not done so yet.
Hope this helps you

Taunya Millet said:
Taunya
ps
There is no real money in being a free member. There is not much help for a free member to excel as a free member. If some one joins under you and upgrades you are left behind because the money he/she makes does not come down to you.
Hi Folks,The best thing is to go into worldprofit.com and enter the live business centre where the monitors and Dr Lant will speak to you.you respond by typing in the chat at bottom and click send.WATCH the Video and LISTEN carefully making notes so you know what exactly you receive if you upgrade to Silver package.Then attend the next live webcast.This is really the best place online to join and build your business.The investment is well worth it.

As free members you would have received free advertising and other bonuses.Look carefully through your site so you can see what you have.Contact your sponsor,look on left side of your website at the bottom where it should have your sponsors details.Follow the information in the emails you have received.

This is the place to succeed online.Everything you could possibly need is here.So take the time to carefully look at everything annd dont be afraid to ask questions.

Oscar A. Williams, Jr. said:
There is no real money in being a free member. There is not much help for a free member to excel as a free member. If some one joins under you and upgrades you are left behind because the money he/she makes does not come down to you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Worldprofit Inc..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service